- 100 g Butter
- 100 g Sugar
- 60 g black Chocolate chips
- 2 Eggs
- 120 ml Milk
- 200 g Flour
- 20 g Cocoa
- 10 g Baking powder
- 300 g Oranges
- 300 g Bananas
- A pinch of Salt
The sour, fresh taste of oranges corresponds perfectly with the deepness of chocolate and sweet banana. You will addict naturally to these chocolate orange-banana muffins. Soo Tasty with Soo Foodies!
- You can eventually chop and add nuts
- If you use a silicone muffin pan, you don’t need to put paper cups in advance
- You can vary with the amount for one muffin and respectively the final shape of the cake
- At the end, serve with fresh orange if you like
Melt in bain-marie at a low temperature chocolate in one bowl and butter in another. Leave about 15 g of the butter for later. Whisk the main quantity of 85 g of butter with sugar. Add warm chocolate and stir well. Put the eggs into the chocolate mixture. Add milk and a pinch of salt. Continue with flour, cocoa, baking powder and mix all well with a spatula.
Grease the muffin pan with 15 g of the melted butter. Place paper muffin cups in each hole. Peel and slice bananas and oranges. Add them into the dough and carefully mix. Fill the muffin cups and place in a pre-heated oven at 170 C for about 20 minutes. Bake until risen, firm at a touch and a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out dry.