Homemade dinner buns
Sides for meals, buns for burgers/sandwiches
Nothing fits the dinner better than small fluffy tasty buns
150 ml warm Water
10 g Yeast
250 g Flour
1 tbs Sunflower oil
pinch of Salt
pinch of Sugar
Sprinkle the days with a little flour for the purpose of finding the perfect round shape of homemade bread. Homemade dinner buns – Soo Tasty with Soo Foodies!
- Don’t forget to pre-heat the oven
- In the warm water add yeast and sugar, wait until it grows
- You can sprinkle any seeds or raw nuts that you like on the top if you want
- Add either feta or sirene in the dough if you like
- You can make the buns as big as you want
In the the warm water add the yeast and the sugar. Wait 5-6 min. Sift all the flour and mix it with the ready yeast. Stir it very well. Move the dough on a board or just on a flat surface. Knead the dough until it stop being sticky. Leave it to rest around 40 minutes.
Divide the dough into small pieces. Leave them in a baking tin to rest for 30 minutes. You can oil the tin or put some baking paper to prevent the buns from sticking. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 220ºC until they get nice golden color.