- 50 g Cookies
- 100 ml Heavy cream
- 200 g Sour cream
- 50 g Sugar
- 2 tbs Lemon juice
- 100 g Raspberries
- 100 g Blueberries
- 100 g Blackberries
Airy dessert that you can assemble in no time. Sweet crispy base, fluffy cream and fresh berries on top. Amazing colors and presentation. Relax and enjoy the berry juice soaking through the cloudy cream on its way to the cookie and the perfect bite. Soo Tasty with Soo Foodies!
- You may use any type of cookies you have indeed
- Stir the sour cream carefully to avoid its watering down
- You may use icing bag for the cream serving
- Replace cream with ready ice cream if you like
- Furthermore, you may add fruit liqueur to the berries mixture
Crumble the cookies in bowl. In another bowl mix 50 g of each berry type with 1 tbs of the lemon juice and mash them well to release their juices. Add the rest of the fresh berries and make several stirs only, just to combine everything well. The idea is to have juiced and whole fresh berries in one.