Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 70 g Olive oil
- 40 g Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbs fresh Lemon juice
- 1.5 tbs Whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs Lemon peel
- 15 g Strawberries
- 2 tbs fresh Lime juice
- 50 g Red Onions
- 30 g Strawberries
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 Chillii pepper
- A pinch of Salt
- 150 g Rucola
- 10 g Radishes
- 35 g Strawberries
- 55 g Avocado
- 380 g Fillet Salmon
- 2 tbs Olive oil
- 0.5 tsp Paprika
- 0.5 tsp CumminGround
- 0.25 tsp CorianderGround
- 0.5 tsp Red Chilli PowderGround
- A pinch of Salt
Fresh rucоla salad and juicy salmon fillet in an abundance of spices. Strawberries pop up at each step of the recipe and give the exotic twist that takes senses straight to the strawberry heaven. Soo Tasty with Soo Foodies!
- You may substitute the spices in the steps with your favorite blend without a doubt
- In addition, you may combine with other green types of salad as well
- Salmon preparation can vary in minutes depending on the thickness of the fillet
- You may serve the salmon cut in smaller fillets or aside to the salad, for example
Wash and peel some lemon zest. Squeeze little bit of the lemon. Chop the strawberries.
Take blender and add one by one the olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, the fresh lemon juice, the Dijon mustard, the lemon zest and the strawberries. Process until smooth mixture. Transfer to jar or container and put in the fridge until ready to use.
Place the salmon on chopping board and grease well from both sides (better by hands) with the olive oil. Mix all the spices in your hand and rub the fish flesh with the mix so that the whole surface is coated.
Take deep frying pan and heat it well. Put the salmon in with the skin-side down. Leave it for 5 to 6 minutes. Carefully flip and cook on the other side for about 5 minutes more.