- 600 g Eggplants
- 4 tbs Olive oil
- 50 g Green peppers
- 300 g Tomatoes
- 100 g Onions
- 200 g Potatoes
- 100 g Mushrooms
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 g Chilli peppers
- Red pepper
- Black pepper
- BasilFresh, for decoration
A bouquet of flavors and colors in this super tasty meal of eggplants. Vegetarian and rich, just embrace everything in an eggplant’s hug. And thus, deliciousness has stepped into the kitchen. Soo Tasty with Soo Foodies!
- In addition, you can spice it up a little more with extra chilli
- Put chopped meat in the filling if vegetarian is too light for you
- You may grate some cheese over to have it melting
- For example, serve with tomato salca on the side or fresh green salad
In deep saucepan pour the olive oil and start adding one by one the eggplant meat, the green pepper, the tomatoes, the onions, the potatoes, the mushrooms, the chilli pepper and the garlic clove. Stir all well to mingle flavors.
Stew for 20 minutes, then withdraw and spice the mixture up with some salt, red and black pepper. The veggie mix should be half-ready at this point as it will continue cooking in the oven.