- 400 g EggplantsRoasted
- 200 g Red peppersRoasted
- 200 g Strained yogurt
- From half a lemon Lemon juice
- 3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tbs Parsley
Easy to put together and full of aroma. Roasted red peppers and eggplants flavored with a hint of garlic and parsley. Creamy texture that will keep you totally satisfied. Amazing with homemade buns served next to. Soo Tasty with Soo Foodies!
- Bake the red peppers and the eggplants on the day before, thus you will to save time right before the dinner
- You can add, for example, corn and/beans and experiment with the texture
- Skip the garlic if you don’t like it
- You may also serve it as individual salad
Bake the eggplants and the red peppers. Put under lid to steam and to facilitate the peeling after. Chop.
Squeeze the lemon juice. Chop the garlic and the parsley too.
In medium bowl combine the roasted veggies, the strained yogurt, the lemon juice, the garlic and the parsley. Stir and flavor with salt and black pepper. Stir again and enjoy.