- 300 g Raspberries
- 200 g Blackberries
- 100 g Blueberries
- 100 g Sugar
- 500 g Bread
Fresh ingredients, simple idea, elegant result. Few efforts to fulfill the magic, just layer the bread and the berries on the day before, refrigerate and get a beautifully moist pudding on the day after. Soo Tasty with Soo Foodies!
- You can replace bread with rusks or sweet bread
- Use the bread crust to prepare croutons, for example
- You may serve with mascarpone, strained yogurt or ice cream
- You may use ceramic bowl instead of silicone one
- If you want juicier pudding increase the quantity of the berries mixture
In medium saucepan put the blueberries, 100 g of the raspberries and 100 g of the blackberries together with the sugar and stir. Bring to boil over medium heat, then reduce to low heat and let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Withdraw from the hot plate and add the remaining 300 g of berries. Stir and let it cool.
Set plate over and weigh it down with something heavy to press the pudding and help bread absorbing the berry juice. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or even better, overnight.
Take the pudding out and put serving plate on top of it. Turn it quickly upside down and loosen carefully the silicon mold. Serve with whipped cream and fresh berries. Decorate with fresh mint (optionally).