For the balsamic reduction
- 40 g Balsamic vinegar
- 7 g Sugar
- 1 tsp fresh Lemon juice
For the ciabatta sandwich
- 60 g bread Ciabatta1 piece
- 100 g Spread cheese
- 20 g Rucula
- 60 g fresh Strawberries
- 10 g seeds Pomegranate
Strawberry cheese ciabatta, a heaven without a doubt. Crispy bread as a base. Then melting cheese in a perfect harmony with succulent fresh strawberries. Layer of slightly bitter rucula. Final touch of balsamic reduction drops. Soo Tasty with Soo Foodies!
- Any type of bread, slightly toasted, will be perfect for this appetizer
- Substitute spread cheese with curd for lighter version in the summer
- You can prepare bigger quantity of balsamic reduction and store in refrigerator
- Perfect for picnic and party, for example
Take out the ciabatta and start assembling the sandwich. Spread the cheese over the bread, put rich amount of rucula, arrange with some sliced strawberries, sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and finish with the balsamic reduction seasoning. Decorate with rucula, strawberries and balsamic reduction drops.