- 2 liters Milk
- 3-4 tbs Yogurtwith Lactobacillus bulgaricus bacteria
The most unique and renowned Bulgarian taste. Undoubtedly the healthiest among all dairy products. It only takes two ingredients, but of good quality. This one is with our old homemade yogurt and fresh farm milk. You can use any good yogurt and milk, but you need yogurt with Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus bacteria for the original taste. Soo Tasty with Soo Foodies!
- In addition you can garnish with fruits, jam, nuts or honey
- Rich in probiotic and recommended for daily consumption
- If you buy milk from the store, you don’t need to boil it – you can just heat it to 40-42 degrees
- It is very important for yogurt to stay warm during the process – you can put more blankets and place it heater
We used fresh farm milk and home yogurt in our recipe. Start with boiling the milk. Just before reaching boiling point, reduce the heat to medium so milk can simmer for about 5 minutes on the stove. When ready, leave aside at room temperature to cool down to 40-42 degrees. Test temperature with thermometer or with baby finger. If you can stand the heat with your skin, it is suitable to proceed.